I have had this recipe written in my recipe journal since the early 1990s, waiting to be made. I am shocked that I waited so long to make it because this stuff is seriously amazing. I have been doling it out to my friends by the spoonful. It’s been like, “Oh, you have come by to visit me? Open your mouth, taste this.” No one has been disappointed.
1. Info for Candy Cane Ice Cream Sauce
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Candy Cane Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 12 candy canes, unwrapped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- It may seem a sticky mess with all of the marshmallow fluff, but it stirs together quickly.
- Cook, stirring occasionally over medium low heat until the candy is melted.
- There were a few tiny bits of cane that may not melt, if that happens, just spoon them out and discard.
- Pour into a jar and refrigerate.
- Use over ice cream, cake or eat it plain.