Before I moved, my local Kroger owned grocery store had Adam’s peanut butter on sale for $1.25 per jar. I couldn’t pass up the sale, even though I was in the middle of packing. Well, it’s all gone now. I really tried to make it last, but I am weak when it comes to peanut butter. Anyway, I decided to try making some of my own. It may not be the most cost effective thing to make, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn a life skill. Who knows, maybe some unknown relative will leave me 100 pounds of peanuts in their will!
Ya, that isn’t gonna happen, but I will be ready if it does!!!
1. Info for Homemade Peanut Butter
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Homemade Peanut Butter
- In a food processor, blend the peanuts until they form a paste.
- Add enough oil (while the blade is running) to make a spreadable consistency.
- Add salt, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.