This was Hamburger Helper without a box. It was delicious. It wasn’t completely homemade by any means, but it was all made from staple foods that most people keep in their fridge, freezer and pantry. And it could easily be made gluten free, which Hamburger Helper is not.
Options for making it even more homemade: make a homemade cheese sauce to replace the Velveeta (add a can of green chilies and another of mushrooms, if desired)
1. Info for Noodle Burger Bake
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Noodle Burger Bake
- 16 oz cooked egg noodles
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 jar Classico lite Alfredo sauce
- Cook the hamburger with the celery, garlic and seasoning.
- Drain, if necessary.
- Add the Velveeta, Alfredo, sour cream and milk.
- Stir over medium low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Serve warm.
4. Tips and advices:
- To make this gluten free, change out the egg noodles for gluten free pasta. Also, make sure your taco seasoning is gluten free.