This is a very moist, subtly flavored, wonderful way to make chicken. My entire family loves it. When my kids take big mouthfuls and then halfway through chewing start saying things like, “MMM, this is really good, Mom,” I know the recipe is a keeper and I don’t even mention the talking-with-their- mouth-full thing. In fact, they get away with all sorts of atrocious manners when they compliment my cooking. Luckily, they haven’t figured that out yet.
I always serve this chicken with Tomato Herb Pasta. My friend, MaryAnn, gave me both recipes and they go so very well together.To fancy this meat up further, serve on a bed of shredded lettuce and top with slices of avocado, sour cream, salsa or fresh diced tomatoes. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
1. Info for Mexican Chicken
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Mexican Chicken
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- 4 chicken breast halves (I usually cut these in half again)
- Mix bread crumbs, seasonings and cheese together.
- Dip chicken into the olive oil and then into the breading.
- Turn to coat well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. Tips and advices:
- To make this gluten free, use finely crushed gluten free rice krispies instead of bread crumbs.