I knew exactly what I wanted to make for this month’s Improv Challenge. I had great plans. So when it came time to make my Peanut Butter and Jelly dish, I did what anyone in my mental state of frazzledness would do. I used convenience foods, including Kraft’s new Philadelphia Chocolate Indulgence. And frankly, I’d do it again. These tortes were phenomenal.
1. Info for Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownie Torte
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownie Torte
- 1 Triple Chocolate Chunk 8X8 brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 6 Tbsp all fruit cherry jam
- 1 8 ounce container chocolate Philadelphia Indulgence, softened to room temperature
- Make brownie mix according to directions using egg, water and oil.
- Pour into 6 prepared small tart pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 18 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread each torte with 1 Tbsp cherry jam.
- In a bowl, vigorously stir peanut butter and chocolate indulgence.
- Spread or pipe peanut butter mixture on top of tortes.
- Refrigerate until served.