With these crispy chicken wings baked right in the oven, save yourself the mess of frying.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Perfect Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
1. Info for Perfect Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Cook Time: 1 Hr 5 Min
- Total Time: 1 Hr 5 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 569.41 kcal
2. Ingredients for Perfect Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top. Cover the rack with another sheet of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a knife to poke holes all over the foil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Place the olive oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Add the chicken wings to the bowl. Using a rubber spatula, toss to coat evenly in the seasonings.
- Arrange chicken wings on the foil-covered roasting rack.
- Bake the chicken wings on middle rack of oven until browned and crispy, 45-50 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken wings are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool on roasting rack for 3 minutes. Plate and serve immediately.