For my son’s birthday dinner party, I tried to take his favorite foods and fancy them up to a new level. Pizza became a puffed pastry tart, chocolate became a hazelnut torte topped with mousse,watermelon was turned into a mock-tail, French fries turned into ‘pomme de terre Lorette,’ bacon managed to find its way around the roast and pop became a POM Pizazz.
I had received a case of POM Wonderful Pomegranate juice earlier in the week and the Thinker’s party seemed like the perfect time to create a drink out of that lovely juice. By adding club soda, it became pop to the guys. Because I served it in stemware, they couldn’t guzzle it, but they all had thirds and finished off the entire pitcher before the end of the night.
1. Info for POM Pizazz
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for POM Pizazz
- 3 8 ounce bottles POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- 1 12 ounce can pear nectar
- 1 12 ounce can mango nectar
- 32 ounces club soda
- orange slices for garnish
- Mix all into a large pitcher, serve cold.
- Optional: add an orange slice to each glass.