It’s going to be close. School starts on the 14th. All of the kids are registered in the schools where they need to be. But we haven’t decided if we will be able to move in on the 10th and 11th. It may be the 13th. I am starting to bite my nails.
The house is coming along at a snails pace. I didn’t realize tiling 1100 square feet of house took so long. While the tilers are working to extremely loud heavy metal music, other guys have been changing light fixtures, installing the rest of the kitchen appliances, fixing more roof issues, painting, fixing, and generally making more garbage than I thought possible. My 2 1/2 car garage is FULL of very heavy garbage cans.
I am looking forward to sharing before and after pictures. If for no other reason than to justify this period of craziness. In the meantime, here is another super easy and quick recipe.
1. Info for Reeses Peanut Butter Pudding
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Reeses Peanut Butter Pudding
- 2 5oz package cook and serve chocolate pudding
- 6 cups milk
- chopped peanut butter cups
- whipped cream
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Stir peanut butter into pudding until melted and totally incorporated.
- Pour into individual serving bowls.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chopped peanut butter cups