It is Valentine’s week and it is fitting to post a delectable (but easy) chocolate recipe. This has been a family favorite for decades. Oh and one note, these change taste as they get cool. Don’t eat them warm out of the oven. Let them cool down completely and you will have a much deeper chocolate flavor.These are great with peppermint patties melted on top or frosted with Chocolate Frosting, but I usually just dust them with powdered sugar.
We love them as the base for Brownie Sundaes, too.
1. Info for Rich Chocolate Brownies
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Rich Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup butter (or 1 cup oil for a more frugal recipe)
- 2 cups sugar
- ⅔ cups cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- In a good sized mixing bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Stir in the sugar and cocoa until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and stir.
- Add the flour and stir.
- Add the vanilla and you got it, stir.
- Bake in a greased 9 X 13 pan 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar.