If you’re planning a great Halloween party for your adult friends or you just want to cozy up with your significant other and enjoy some tasty cocktails while watching a horror movie, check out my list of some of the spookiest and easiest Halloween cocktails. Although some of them are just plain gross to look at, they are amazingly delicious!
1. Ghost Pumpkin MartiniOne of the best Halloween cocktail trends this year is definitely Ghost pumpkin martini. Maybe because it’s a pumpkin season, or maybe we want to try something new than Bloody Mary. Anyway, this cocktail will spruce up your Halloween party.
- Cuisine: American;
- Category: Drinks & Cocktails;
- Serves: 2;
- Prep Time: 5 min;
- Cook time: 5 min;
- Nutrition Per Serving: 146;
- 1 tablespoon canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons martini or vodka
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, optional
Combine sugar and a bit of pumpkin pie spice. Dip the rim of a chilled martini glass in water, and then in sugar or salt to coat.
In a martini shaker, combine martini or vodka, ice cubes, pumpkin puree, half and half, maple syrup, the remaining pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Shake well and strain into your martini glass. Create ghost using cream.