Trick or treat yo’self to this chocolate-mint creepy crawlies! No one will ever know that they’re packed with nutritious ingredients.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Chocolate-Mint Halloween Spiders.
1. Info for Chocolate-Mint Halloween Spiders
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 18
- Calories: 187.17 kcal
2. Ingredients for Chocolate-Mint Halloween Spiders
- 1 cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups dates
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 tbsp mini white chocolate chips
- Remove the pits from the dates, as needed.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips, almond butter, peppermint extract, and dates to the food processor.
- Secure the lid of the food processor, and blend the ingredients on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Unscrew the food processor lid, and remove the blade from the food processor.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into discs 1.5 inches wide 4cm, and 3/4 inch thick (2cm), and place them on the parchment paper.
- Press two mini-chocolate chips into the front of each chocolate-mint disc for the spider eyes.
- Break the pretzel sticks into halves or thirds. Push 8 pretzel legs into each disc. Refrigerate until serving.