Handheld sandwich with added crispiness of carrots. Use a vegetable peeler or a grater for the carrots. Make it a meal with fruit kabobs.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Ham Pocket Sandwich.
1. Info for Ham Pocket Sandwich
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Ham Pocket Sandwich
- 1 pita pocket round
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 4 thin slices ham
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 carrot, shredded or grated
- Cut pork bread round in half. For each pocket, spoon in 2 tablespoons hummus, add 2 slices ham, and fill with lettuce and carrot.