Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Classic Milkshake.
1. Info for Classic Milkshake
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total Time: 4 min
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 492.53 kcal
2. Ingredients for Classic Milkshake
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 scoops favorite flavor ice cream
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish (optional)
- Combine milk and ice cream in blender jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender. Secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to high (Speed 10 or 11), “stirring” mixture with Flex Edge tamper to blend ingredients evenly. Blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds. Do not overblend or shake will begin to melt.
- Pour into tall glass and top with whipped cream and cherry, if desired. Serve at once.
- Variation: Triple-chocolate milk shake: Use chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream and add 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup. Nutrition 1 serving: 504 calories, 19g fat, 74.5g carbs, 10.5g protein, 50mg cholesterol, 180.5mg sodium
- Variation: Strawberry milk shake: Use strawberry ice cream and add 2 tablespoons strawberry jam. Nutrition 1 serving: 335 calories, 18g fat, 36g carbs, 8g protein, 52mg cholesterol, 102.4mg sodium
- Variation: Chocolate-banana milk shake: Use chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream and add 1 frozen banana, roughly chopped. Nutrition 1 serving: 500 calories, 18.7g fat, 76g carbs, 11g protein, 50mg cholesterol, 153.7mg sodium
- Variation: Mocha milk shake: Use chocolate milk and coffee ice cream and add 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup. Nutrition 1 serving: 430 calories, 20.6g fat, 56g carbs, 10g protein, 60mg cholesterol, 166.5mg sodium