Make the oven work for you to create this satisfying meal. Simple seasonings enchance the pork without overpowering it. Serve with roasted potato wedges, scalloped tomatoes, green salad with blue cheese vinaigrette, and a loaf of crusty French bread.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Roasted Peppered Pork Loin.
1. Info for Roasted Peppered Pork Loin
- Cook Time: 1 hr 35 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 35 min
- Servings: 8
2. Ingredients for Roasted Peppered Pork Loin
- 2-4 pound pork loin roast, boneless
- 1 to 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat pork with garlic pepper and rosemary; place in shallow pan. Roast for 40 minutes to 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.