Freshly minced herbs and garlic are all it takes to transform salmon into a quick and delectable dinner.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Baked Salmon with Herb Butter.
1. Info for Easy Baked Salmon with Herb Butter
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total Time: 22 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 284.18 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Baked Salmon with Herb Butter
- 4 Atlantic salmon filets (5 oz each)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbs. (28g) unsalted butter
- ½ cup loosely packed mixed fresh herbs (like parsley, dill, chives, thyme, or oregano)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ a lemon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 30-40 seconds.
- Finely mince the fresh herbs.
- Finely mince the garlic.
- Add the garlic and herbs to the bowl of melted butter, and whisk with a fork to combine.
- Use a spoon to divide the herb butter equally between each salmon fillet. Gently spread it into an even layer over the tops of the fillets.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the salmon if desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.