Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Lavender Mint Simple Syrup.
1. Info for Lavender Mint Simple Syrup
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 193.54 kcal
2. Ingredients for Lavender Mint Simple Syrup
- fresh mint
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Take off heat. Add in lavender sprigs and mint leaves and let steep for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Strain mixture through fine mesh sieve to remove any pieces.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.