Flaky salmon fillets topped with a crunchy, golden brown Parmesan and breadcrumb crust are fancy enough to serve at a dinner party, but come together fast enough to enjoy for a weeknight dinner.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Golden Parmesan-Herb Crusted Salmon.
1. Info for Golden Parmesan-Herb Crusted Salmon
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total Time: 22 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 331.74 kcal
2. Ingredients for Golden Parmesan-Herb Crusted Salmon
- 4 Atlantic salmon filets (5 oz each)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- black pepper
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. fresh dill
- 1 Tbs. fresh chives
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbs. (28g) unsalted butter
- 1oz. (1/3 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1oz. (1/4 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ a lemon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Finely mince the fresh herbs. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 30-40 seconds.
- Add the Parmesan, fresh breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to the minced herbs. Mix with a fork to combine, then add the melted butter and mix to evenly moisten the crumbs.
- Using a spoon and clean hands, divide the Parmesan and herb mixture equally between each salmon fillet. Gently pat into an even layer over the tops of the fillets.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until the crust is golden brown and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the filets for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until the crust is golden brown and the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon if desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.