Store-bought pizza dough serves as a base for these addicting buttery garlic breadsticks.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Garlic Breadsticks.
1. Info for Easy Garlic Breadsticks
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 391.21 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Garlic Breadsticks
- 24 oz. premade pizza dough
- Flour (for dusting)
- 1/4 cup salted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Turn the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle of roughly 12×6 inches.
- Cut the dough into twelve 6×1-inch rectangles and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Brush the tops and sides of the breadsticks with half of the seasoned butter, reserving the remaining half.
- Bake the breadsticks on middle rack of oven, rotating the pan halfway through the cook time, until they are golden brown and sound hollow when tapped, 15-18 minutes.
- Check to see that breadsticks are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Brush the remaining seasoned butter over the breadsticks. Serve immediately.