No need to stand over a griddle all morning when you can make perfect, golden brown French toast on a single sheet pan.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sheet Pan French Toast for a Crowd.
1. Info for Sheet Pan French Toast for a Crowd
- Cook Time: 28 Min
- Total Time: 28 Min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 149.61 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sheet Pan French Toast for a Crowd
- 8 slices thick-cut challah or Texas toast
- 1/4 cup (57g) butter, well softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup (65g) sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the bread on the baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides of each slice of bread.
- Place the eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Dip one bread slice at a time in the egg and milk mixture, soaking both sides of the slice. Transfer the egg-soaked bread back to the baking sheet.
- Bake the French toast on middle rack of oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the French toast. Continue baking until toast is golden brown, 7-9 minutes.
- Check to see that French toast is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately. Drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.