This classic combination of flavors is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs.
1. Info for Easy Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 308 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the whole grain mustard, honey, garlic powder, and salt. Stir well.
- Add the chicken thighs to the mixing bowl, and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining honey-mustard mixture over the top of the chicken thighs.
- Bake on middle rack of oven until the thickest part of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, about 20 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken in done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the chicken thighs to rest for 5 minutes before serving.