Why add bacon when you can add bacon AND garlic? This easy roasted asparagus gives rich flavor to a simple green veggie.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Keto Bacon-Garlic Asparagus.
1. Info for Easy Keto Bacon-Garlic Asparagus
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 126.76 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Keto Bacon-Garlic Asparagus
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus
- 2 large cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the bacon into 1/4-inch strips.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic and sliced bacon over the asparagus.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until asparagus is tender and bacon is crisp, 10-15 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.