These are simple and delicious, and an easy side to go with most any meal.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Roasted Asparagus.
1. Info for Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Total Time: 17 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 64.56 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Roasted Asparagus
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.