With only a few minutes of prep, you’ll get a big pan of tender-crisp asparagus seasoned simply and generously with black pepper. Add the cheese just before serving so it keeps its texture.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus.
1. Info for Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Cook Time: 22 Min
- Total Time: 22 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 78.03 kcal
2. Ingredients for Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the asparagus. Serve immediately.