The perfect nutrient-dense side dish when you’re craving something both sweet and savory!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Healthy Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries.
1. Info for Healthy Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 135.97 kcal
2. Ingredients for Healthy Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the prepared baking sheet with as much space between the wedges as possible.
- Finely mince the garlic.
- Roast the sweet potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes and sprinkle evenly with the minced garlic. Continue roasting until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.