Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Honey and Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes.
1. Info for Honey and Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Servings: 5
- Calories: 188.24 kcal
2. Ingredients for Honey and Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) light brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon (3 ml) kosher salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds (675 g) sweet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 425°F and place Oven Rack in position E. Coat Broiler Pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix oil, honey, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss until well coated. Transfer to prepared Broiler Pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Chef’s Tips Garnish with fried sage leaves, balsamic vinegar reduction or a sprinkle of your favorite cheeses. These are a perfect side dish for grilled steak, pork chops, roasted fish, or enjoy as an easy, savory snack.