Sweet, sticky honey and crunchy walnuts pair perfectly with warm, melted Brie cheese.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Honey Walnut Baked Brie.
1. Info for Honey Walnut Baked Brie
- Cook Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 20 Min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 68.93 kcal
2. Ingredients for Honey Walnut Baked Brie
- 1 wheel double-cream Brie cheese (8oz.)
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey (for Brie)
- 3 Tbsp. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey (for serving)
- Crackers (for serving)
- Bread (for serving)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the Brie in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the walnuts on top, and drizzle with the honey.
Bake the Brie on middle rack of oven until sides are slightly puffed and walnuts smell toasted, 10-15 minutes.
Check to see that Brie is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Carefully transfer the Brie to a plate and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately with crackers or bread.