Sweet, sticky honey and crunchy walnuts pair perfectly with warm, melted Brie cheese.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Honey Walnut Baked Brie.
1. Info for Honey Walnut Baked Brie
- Cook Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 20 Min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 68.93 kcal
2. Ingredients for Honey Walnut Baked Brie
- 1 wheel double-cream Brie cheese (8oz.)
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey (for Brie)
- 3 Tbsp. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey (for serving)
- Crackers (for serving)
- Bread (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Brie in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the walnuts on top, and drizzle with the honey.
- Bake the Brie on middle rack of oven until sides are slightly puffed and walnuts smell toasted, 10-15 minutes.
- Check to see that Brie is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Carefully transfer the Brie to a plate and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately with crackers or bread.