Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Pork Belly Burnt Ends.
1. Info for Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Cook Time: 5 hr 30 min
- Total Time: 5 hr 30 min
- Servings: 6
2. Ingredients for Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- 3 1/2 pound pork belly
- 1/2 cup pork seasoning (your favorite)
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey (hot, optional)
- Trim all silver skin and hard fat off the top of the pork belly. Trim the skin off the bottom of the pork belly.
- Cut the pork belly into 1.5″ strips, then cut again into 1.5″x1.5″ cubes. Liberally season with your favorite pork seasoning.
- Preheat smoker or grill to 225 degrees. Place pork belly cubes into the smoker and smoke for 3 hours.
- Remove pork belly from smoker, place them into a foil pan and add in the barbecue sauce, more seasoning, butter, and hot honey (if desired). Return to smoker for 1.5-2 hours.
- Remove the foil pan from smoker and uncover. Let rest for 10 minutes, then serve.