These naturally sweet roasted beets are simply perfect.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Simple Roasted Beets.
1. Info for Simple Roasted Beets
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total Time: 55 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 78.72 kcal
2. Ingredients for Simple Roasted Beets
- 1 lb. beets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Peel the beets and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Arrange the cubes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the beets with the olive oil, then sprinkle them with the salt and black pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the beets until they are evenly coated.
- Roast the beets on middle rack of oven, stirring twice during the cook time, until they are fork-tender and slightly caramelized, 45-55 minutes.
- Check to see that beets are done. Remove from oven add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.