Elevate your breakfast game with egg, bacon, and avocado on naan!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Super Easy Egg and Bacon Naan Pizzas.
1. Info for Super Easy Egg and Bacon Naan Pizzas
- Cook Time: 25 Min
- Total Time: 25 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 633.26 kcal
2. Ingredients for Super Easy Egg and Bacon Naan Pizzas
- 1 Tbs. (14g) unsalted butter
- 4 pieces Naan bread
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 small tomato
- 4 chives
- 1 ½ cups (6oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (2oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 large avocado
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Line a large plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 20-30 seconds.
- Arrange the naan on one baking sheet, then brush the surface of each naan piece with melted butter.
- Arrange the bacon strips on the other baking sheet.
- Halve the tomato and remove and discard the seeds. Dice tomato into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Finely mince the chives. Set aside.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over each pizza.
- Carefully crack one egg into the center of each pizza.
- Bake the pizzas and bacon on the middle and upper-middle racks of oven until the cheese is golden, the eggs are fully cooked, and the bacon is browned and crisp, 14-16 minutes.
- Check to see that bacon and pizzas are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Transfer the cooked bacon to the paper-towel-lined dinner plate to drain.
- Halve the avocado and remove and discard the pit. Cut the avocado into 1/4-inch thick slices. Carefully scoop out the slices with a spoon.
- Arrange equal amounts of avocado slices and diced tomatoes on each pizza. With clean hands, crumble the bacon and sprinkle evenly over the pizzas, then sprinkle with minced chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.