Candied bacon. Enough said.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sweet and Salty Candied Bacon.
1. Info for Sweet and Salty Candied Bacon
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 300.31 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sweet and Salty Candied Bacon
- 12oz. bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbs. maple syrup
- Pinch of black pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Stir well to form a thick paste.
- Add the bacon to the bowl. Toss with tongs until bacon is coated in the maple-brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange the bacon strips in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until bacon is a deep brown and crispy around the edges, 20-25 minutes.
- Check to see that bacon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the bacon to cool slightly before serving.