Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Warm Winter Espresso Cocktail.
1. Info for Warm Winter Espresso Cocktail
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total Time: 7 min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 343.68 kcal
2. Ingredients for Warm Winter Espresso Cocktail
- 1 cup (8 ounces) espresso or double-strength brewed coffee
- 1 cup (8 ounces) well-shaken coconut milk, warmed if separated
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) good-quality dark rum
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Whipped cream or whipped coconut cream, for serving (optional)
- Combine espresso, coconut milk, rum, cocoa powder and honey (if desired) in blender jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender. Secure lid and set blender to Soup setting. Blend until machine turns itself off.
- Alternatively, combine ingredients in blender as directed, secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to high (Speed 10 or 11). Blend until completely smooth and rising steam is visible, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide between two glasses (or among four glasses). If desired, garnish each serving with dollop of whipped cream and dust cream with cocoa powder. Serve at once.
- Cold Variation: Omit step 1. Proceed as directed in step 2, blending cocktail mixture just until well combined and frothy. Chill in refrigerator, then serve over ice.