4. Kiwi Colada
Beat the heat with this delicious, smooth, and creamy treat!
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups small ice cubes or crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons light rum
- 3 tablespoons Midori liqueur
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled
- Kiwi slices
- Cut the kiwis into quarters and put the pieces in the blender.
- Add the ice, rum, Midori, cream of coconut and crushed pineapple with juice and mix until smooth.
- Strain and discard solids.
- Divide the blend evenly among glasses and garnish each with a slice of kiwi.