5. Watermelon Margarita
Nothing says summer like a freshly cut slice of watermelon. Give this yummy drink a try and see just what I mean.
- 4 cups watermelon diced, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes plus extra for garnish
- 8 ounces tequila silver
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- Blend watermelon in a blender until smooth.
- Filter through a sieve to remove excess pulp and then add a pinch of salt.
- Add 12 ounces of watermelon juice to a small pitcher with tequila and triple sec.
- Blend lime juice and agave syrup together until syrup is dissolved. Add to the watermelon mix. Stir to combine together.
- Fill each glass with margarita blend. Add a small slice of watermelon for garnish.
Source: CPA: Certified Pastry Aficionado