These 5 Min Spinach & Goat Cheese Quesadillas are easy to make and really delicious! Both kids and adults will love this easy recipe! These quesadillas keep well in the fridge for a few days so feel free to make them ahead of time to take to work or school for lunch.
This recipe makes a great meal, snack, or appetizer that everyone will love!
1. Info for 5 Min Spinach & Goat Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 1
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for 5 Min Spinach & Goat Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- 2 tortillas – I like using uncooked tortillas, I found this brand at Costco
- 1 hadful baby spinach
- 2 Tbs chevre style goat cheese crumbles
- Place one tortilla in a large cast iron skillet over med-high heat. Layer it first with 1 Tbs goat cheese crumbles, then add avocado, fresh spinach leaves, another Tbs of goat cheese, and then finally, top with the second tortilla. Let sit for about 2-3 mins, continuously checking the bottom of the tortilla. Once the tortilla has started to brown. Press down with a spatula and then flip the entire quesadilla over. Let sit for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once your tortilla is browned on both sides, remove from skillet and cut into 4 sections with a very sharp knife.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy!
4. Tips and advices:
- As always, feel free to make substitutions according to your personal taste preferences.