I love this simple Chopped Chickpea Salad. It requires very little prep time and is super healthy!
This is great on it’s own, as a side, on top of a green leafy salad, in pita bread, a cabbage leaf or lettuce leaf as a wrap! I also think it would pair very well as a side to grilled salmon or grilled steak. I hope you enjoy this easy 5 Minute Chopped Chickpea Salad as much as I do!
1. Info for 5 Minute Chopped Chickpea Salad
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 6
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for 5 Minute Chopped Chickpea Salad
- two 16 ounce cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped fine
- juice of 2 lemons, about 4 Tbs
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs goat feta cheese
- Add all your ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are combined. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.