At Cost Plus World Market, I recently discovered a 100% lychee juice drink with no preservatives and no sugar added. As soon as I came home, I began brainstorming and came up with this deliciously, refreshing drink. It’s made of coconut milk, lychee juice and sugar cane juice. The concoction is that wasy. It’s really about the correct proportions and you could even add a few ounces of rum to spike it up. Plus, it’s dairy free!
If you’re like me and don’t have the patience to wait until the drink is chilled, simply add a few ice cubes and mix it in a cocktail shaker. It makes the perfect warm weather treat, almost like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert. So you can relax and pat yourself on the back for a well-crafted lychee coconut cooler.
1. Info for Dairy Free Lychee Coconut Cooler Recipe
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 1
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Dairy Free Lychee Coconut Cooler Recipe
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh lychee juice
- 1 cup fresh sugar cane juice, to taste
- 1 canned lychee, for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients but the fruit. Stir well. Refrigerate until fully chilled.
- Repeat the same drink for the rest of your guests. Serve over ice in pretty glasses.
- It’s so refreshing!