The 5 Minute Pudding recipe I’m sharing with you today is dairy free, gluten free, sugar free, and the best part is that it takes only 5 mins to make!
1. Info for Healthy Raw Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Healthy Raw Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1.5 cups raw, unsalted cashews
- 1.5 cups water
- 3 droppers full of Vanilla Stevia
- 1 dropper full of Cocoa Bean Extract (this is optional but if you have it, add it. I love the rich dark chocolaty taste, this makes it taste extra decadent!!)
- large pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup cacao powder
- Blend all ingredients in your VitaMix until smooth, adding more water or stevia as needed. If you don’t have a VitaMix, unfortunately, this recipe may not work. Since we’re using nuts, you really need a high power blender to achieve a smooth texture.
- This recipe will make four ½ cup servings.