This juice is loaded with nutrients to support cellular detoxification and cleansing:
- Cucumber is rich in B vitamins, water, electrolytes, silicon and sulfur to support hydration, liver, kidney, skin, and immune system health.
- Nectarines are high in vitamin A, vitamin C, lutein, magnesium, potassium, iron, folic acid, and vitamin K.
- Lemon helps support and flush the liver and kidneys and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and diuretic.
- Green Apples are loaded with flavinoids and vitamin C which act as antioxidants and can neutralize the effects of harmful free radicals. This is especially important if you have been eating out, as restaurant foods are always higher in free radicals from preservatives, additives, coloring, and cooking methods.
- Romaine Lettuce is bursting with vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium and is also low in calories. It is an extremely alkaline food which results in faster cleansing in the body.
- Kale is high in iron, vitamin K, antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, sulfur all of which are excellent at detoxifying the body, fortifying the body and supporting the liver in cleansing the entire body. It is an AMAZING superfood and one that I always turn to when I need to get back on track!
- Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients in the body. Ginger also clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, acts as an anti-inflammatory, supports immune system health, and is great for digestion.
I say it all the time but juicing is amazing!! There are SO MANY amazing benefits in just 8 ounces of fresh squeezed juice. As a little challenge, why not start incorporating 12 ounces of fresh juice daily for one week. I guarantee you will notice a huge difference in your skin, mood, energy, cravings, and more!
1. Info for The Ultimate Liver and Kidney Cleansing Juice
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Servings: 2
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for The Ultimate Liver and Kidney Cleansing Juice
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 2 nectarines
- 2 med lemons (skin peeled)
- 3 clementines (skin peeled)
- 5 kale stems
- 1 green apple
- 1 inch knob of ginger
- Simply Run all ingredients through a juicer (I recommend Breville) and enjoy! (Makes 32oz) This drink is especially good after a big weekend out on the town or after travelling!
4. Tips and advices:
- This drink is especially good after a big weekend out on the town or after travelling!