Here is a VERY simple hearty fall salad that is filling enough to have as a meal and pretty enough to serve at your holiday table!
1. Info for Hearty Kale Cranberry and Pecan Salad
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 3
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Hearty Kale Cranberry and Pecan Salad
- 1 head of kale, ripped into small pieces
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced & Roasted – I used a bag of pre-cut sweet potatoes from Trader Joes and roasted in the oven at 350 until brown
- 1 large avocado cut into slices
- Raspberry vinaigrette – I used store bought (Central Market brand if you are in Texas) or this recipe would be great!
- In a large bowl layer all ingredients and drizzle liberally with dressing.
- That’s it!
- This salad looks fancy but it’s actually so easy to make!
- Have it the day after thanksgiving and add shredded turkey on top! Delish!
- *This recipe will serve 2 people as a dinner salad and 4 people as a side salad.