Unusual cocktail with jalapeno peppers – especially for lovers of spicy. The combination of orange and pepper will reveal the taste of the drink from an unexpected angle.
- 1 Jalapeño medium in size
- 8 oz. | Agave nectar
- 8 oz. | Fresh Blood Orange Juice
- Cut jalapeño into slices then place in a frying pan on medium heat until the jalapeno’s start to sweat.
- Add 8 oz. of fresh blood orange juice and 8 oz. of agave nectar to the pan. Stir all ingredients on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour all ingredients into a mason jar and let it steep for one hour. Once cooled, strain out the jalapeño slices.
- This syrup can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.