Here is a recipe from the list of “approved by my family” breakfasts.
1. Info for Apple Walnut Pancakes
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Apple Walnut Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 Tbsp Potato flour
- 2 Tbsp sorghum flour
- 3 Tbsp raisins
- 1½ Tbsp coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 Tbsp buttermilk
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine egg, vanilla, oil and buttermilk.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture.
- Fold in apple and walnuts.
- Add more buttermilk if mixture is too thick.
- Cook on greased griddle or skillet as per normal pancakes.
4. Tips and advices:
- As with all of my gluten free pancakes, you can make this with regular all purpose flour. Just substitute ½ cup.