My grandmother was quite a baker. She loved sweets and always seem to come up with the sweetest of sweets. In her years as head baker of a small upstate New York school district, she put her vast repertoire of bars and cookies to good use. The students loved her treats and actually looked forward to their school lunch.This recipe for Butterscotch Blondies was one of her favorite recipes. I can totally see why, too. If you are a fan of butterscotch, these bars are for you. They are so uber sweet and buttery that you will find yourself thinking you should only have one small square, but you will end up licking the empty pan for crumbs.
1. Info for Butterscotch Blondies
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Butterscotch Blondies
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ⅔ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 package butterscotch flavored chips
- Combine the moist ingredients with a mixer.
- Sift together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet.
- Stir in the chips.
- Spread in a greased 9 X 13 pan and bake 350 degrees 30 minutes or until done.