I don’t know about you, but we are going out less and less. This recipe is reminiscent of a fast food cheeseburger ~ really. Your kids will love it. I have made it with both a Boboli crust and with a homemade one. Both are delicious. I have gotten to the point where my kids eat so much that I pretty much have to use a homemade crust or else buy 3 or 4 Boboli. The picture above is the homemade version.
1. Info for Cheeseburger Pizza
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 Boboli pizza shell
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 20 dill pickle coin slices
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; rain and set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with beef, bacon, pickles and cheese.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.