I have to be honest, I thought this recipe wasn’t special. Although it turned out and my family gobbled them up in less than twelve hours, but I felt like these were simply chocolate chip cookies in a bar form…and they weren’t that different from my recipe that I posted a few years ago.
1. Info for Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 10 oz pkg Hershey’s semisweet baking melts
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the extract and eggs and mix well, scraping down the sides.
- Combine the flour, soda and salt and add the dry mixture to the wet.
- Stir in the baking melts.
- Spread the batter in a greased 9X 13 pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with just melted chocolate..no dough.
- Cool and cut.