This was perhaps the easiest recipe I have ever made. There was no cooking beyond boiling water in the microwave. The only equipment needed was a blender. I had them whipped up in under 5 minutes. The hardest part was waiting a few hours for them to solidify in the fridge. Once they were ready and I placed them in front of the hungry family, they were gone in a flash. Some members of my family even went so far as to forget the manners that I am always encouraging by licking out their ramekins. I had to simply shake my head and look the other way. There’s a time and a place for nagging and this was definitely not one of them. Chocolate bliss should not be interrupted by a raging harpy, aka Mom.
1. Info for Chocolate Pots de Creme
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Chocolate Pots de Creme
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, at room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cook Whip
- Place the chocolate chips in a blender.
- Add eggs, vanilla bean paste and salt to the chocolate chips.
- Pulse 5 – 7 times, or until chocolate chips are partially pulverized.
- Turn on the blender, then pour in the boiling water in a steady stream.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours or until thick.
- Top with Cool Whip before serving.