It’s pancake day.
But it should be pancake day.
Especially when you can have Coconut Rum Raisin Pancakes.
And they can be gluten free.
I have ventured out into more GF flours. I bought a bag of almond meal and coconut flour. I learned after one rather thick and mealy batch of pancakes that coconut flour should not be the featured ingredient, no matter how good it sounds in theory. For you who eat gluten FULL, go right ahead and use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour and ignore the strange flours. You will want to add some coconut extract, too.
1. Info for Coconut Rum Raisin Pancakes
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Coconut Rum Raisin Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp sorghum flour
- 1½ Tbsp coconut flour
- 2½ Tbsp potato flour
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 7 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp raisins
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add coconut and stir to coat with flour mixture
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, extract, oil and milk.
- Add to flour and stir until well combined.
- Stir in raisins.
- Cook as you normally cook pancakes