Am I the only one who adores(ed) Costco chocolate chip muffins? I could never buy a 12 pack of them because I’d end up eating all most of them. Well, here is a mini version that will take all of the guilt out of having them in the house (unless you start popping them like grapes and I am totally not responsible for that!)
Costco may call them muffins, but they are cake. Who’s kidding who(m)? And that’s what this recipe uses~ one chocolate cake mix. It is SO nice to have that deliciousness at home without having to go through the $300 trip to the warehouse store!
1. Info for Copycat Costco Chocolate Chip Muffins (mini sized)
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Copycat Costco Chocolate Chip Muffins (mini sized)
- 1 devil’s food cake mix (or dark chocolate)
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips with a mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the chips.
- Spoon the muffin batter into 48 well greased mini muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until the muffins spring back when touched.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then move to a wire rack.