We love cornbread, but it often gets either dry or crumbly if it lasts more than one meal. I found this recipe for corn muffins in an old Country Woman magazine. It is a total hit with all of the family and the muffins last a few days, tasting just as good as leftovers as they did right out of the oven.
1. Info for Corn Muffins with Honey Butter
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Corn Muffins with Honey Butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2⅔ cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add water, butter, eggs and lemon juice.
- Stir until mixture is just moistened.
- Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 13-15 minutes.