Easy Garlic Knots are just the ticket for weeknight dinners or for last minute holiday gatherings.
It’s easy enough to slice up a loaf of bread and slap some butter on it, but when you want to impress your diners, you want something a little more special…like these easy Garlic Knots. No one will know that they are made from refrigerated biscuit dough!.
When I made these, I made a large batch of the garlic butter that goes on top. With the leftovers, I sauteed some butternut squash cubes and I made a roux for a fish chowder. As good as my family thought the rolls were, I think the garlic butter might just be the piece de resistance of this recipe.
Have you ever had that happen to you? You make up a recipe for a roast with a sauce and you find that the sauce is the star? Or you make a cake and the frosting steals the show? It’s a little serendipity in the kitchen. You can take this garlic butter and use it in place of any savory butter.
1. Info for Easy Garlic Knots
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Easy Garlic Knots
- Garlic Butter
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 7oz tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder until smooth.
- Roll each biscuit into a 7 inch snake, dip into garlic butter and tie into a knot.
- Brush more garlic butter on top of knots.
- Bake for 7 minutes.