I know it’s only Monday but I just had to share these gorgeous Cranberry Pom Champagne Sparklers from the weekend! They are absolutely stunning, super easy to make, and perfect for the holidays!
These Champagne Sparklers are also much cleaner and lower in sugar than your typical sugary cocktail. Plus you’ll get your daily dose of fruit for the day *wink, wink*!
This gorgeous drink is sure to become a holiday favorite! You can also make an alcohol free version for the kiddos using sparkling water instead of the champagne. My favorite is Topo Chico since it’s got the most bubbles! You can find it at most grocery stores.
1. Info for Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Sparkler
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 6
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Sparkler
- 1 bottle of cold champagne
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries, frozen
- 1 pomegranate, deseeded – watch this tutorial – total life saver btw! I have avoided buying pomegranates for YEARS because I dreaded trying to get all the seeds out! Now that I’ve found this quick, easy method I buy them all the time!
- Set out 4 champagne glasses and use a spoon to fill each with 1 Tbs pomegranate seeds and about 4-5 frozen cranberries.
- You’ll naturally have some pomegranate juice from the deseeding process. Add 2 Tbs of the juice to each glass. Alternately you could use store bought POM juice.
- Top each glass slowly with your favorite champagne.
- If you’re like me, just wing it! I never actually measure anything, I just use my eyeballs and taste buds as my measurements!
- *You can also make an alcohol free version for the kiddos using sparkling water instead of the champagne. My favorite is Topo Chico since it’s got the most bubbles! You can find it at most grocery stores.